Who are you?
Right now, I am molting.
Deliberately breaking down old fears.
My phone is boring AF.
I am writing a book about scalable technology,
after 20 years in startups.
- I write about technology and humanity.
- I mentor startups at Singulary U →
- Co-founder, Yerdle. I built and led Yerdle's engineering team
- Senior Engineer, Zipcar. I wrote the code that opens your Zipcar
- Co-founder, failed startup.
- Co-founder, OurGoods. A bartering network for creative professionals
- Director of Technology, Participatory Politics Foundation. I helped create OpenGovernment.org and OpenCongress.org.
- Contract software development for ITP@NYU, The American Museum of Natural History, and many others.
- Started writing software when I was 14
- Designed The Flag of Equal Marriage, an emotional touch point for the same-sex marriage movement
- Received a BSE in Computer Engineering from Case Western Reserve University
Instagram · Twitter · LinkedIn ·